2013 Scholarships Available
Announcement CITU Innovation Scholarships 2013
The College of Innovation
The College of Innovation Thammasat University (CITU), Thailand was established in 1991 as an interdisciplinary graduate institution of the university. The balanced curriculum between the science & technology blended with social science and humanities aspects were carefully crafted to fit the needs of the society in an international arena. In 2013 the College of Innovation supports 6 scholarships called “CITU Innovation scholarships” for following eligible international programs.
- Master of Science Program in Service Innovation (MSI)
- Master of Science Program in Innovative Healthcare Management (MIHM).
These programs are designed to provide graduates with a position of advantage in dealing with the opportunities and challenges being presented by the creation of the AEC 2015.
The CITU Innovation Scholarships
As part of its efforts to internationalize the College has developed a scholarship program which will cover tuition fees and other related fee during the two-year study. Air fare, housing, allowance and expenses related to the thesis data gathering process are the responsibility of the student.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Eritrea, Fiji, Gambia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Laos, Lesotho, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
Closing Date for Nominations: 30 April 2013
Late or incomplete applications will only be considered after the initial admission process is complete. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility of CITU Innovation Scholarships:
To be eligible for CITU Innovation scholarship and admission to the program, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Pass an English Language Proficiency Test from one of the following:
- TOEFL: 550
- IELTS : 6.0
- TU-GET (Thammasat Test) : 550
- Preferably have at least 2 years of working experience in the service or healthcare industries
Successful candidates for admission must pass a selection process including a written examination, an English test, and an interview.
- Applicants who are awarded the scholarships will be required to pursue the ‘Thesis’ option.
- Scholarships are provided for two years of study and therefore who are awarded a scholarship must complete their studies within that period of time.
- Applicants who are awarded the scholarships will be required to work as student assistants for 40 hours per month to assist the College in meeting its overall mandate. Specific duties and responsibilities will be assigned by Program Directors/ or CITU administrators.
Ms. Pawinee Sunalai
Manager of Academic Services
College of Innovation
2 Prachan Road, Bangkok 10200 THAILAND
Download scholarship application form