CITU INNOVATION SCHOLARSHIPS 2014
The CITU Innovation Scholarships:
The College of Innovation Thammasat University (CITU) was established in 1991 as an interdisciplinary graduate entity and since then has been offering leading-edge graduate programs and has undertaken significant academic and applied research. As part of efforts to internationalize our teaching and learning environment we have developed a scholarship program which will cover tuition and other related fees to allow a student to complete his or her studies over a two-year period.
In 2014 we are supporting “Innovation Scholarships” for our two international programs:
- Master of Science Program in Service Innovation (MSI)
- Master of Science Program in Innovative Healthcare Management (MIHM)
Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao DPR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, and Vietnam.
Closing Date for Nominations: 30 November 2014
Late or incomplete applications will only be considered after the initial admission process is complete. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility of CITU Innovation Scholarships:
To be eligible for CITU Innovation scholarship and admission to the program, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Pass an English Language Proficiency Test from one of the following:
- TOEFL: 550
- IELTS : 6.0
- TU-GET (Thammasat Test) : 550
- Preferably have at least 2 years of working experience in the service or healthcare industries
Successful candidates for admission must pass a selection process including a written examination, an English test, and an interview.
Terms and Conditions for CITU Innovation Scholarships:
- Applicants who are awarded the scholarships will be required to pursue the ‘Thesis’ option.
- Scholarships are provided for two years of study and therefore who are awarded a scholarship must complete their studies within that period of time.
- Applicants who are awarded the scholarships will be required to work as student assistants for 40 hours per month to assist the College in meeting its overall mandate. Specific duties and responsibilities will be assigned by Program Directors/ or CITU administrators.
More information on scholarship application can contact the College of Innovation:
Ms. Pawinee Sunalai
Manager of Academic Services
College of Innovation
2 Prachan Road, Bangkok 10200 THAILAND