Application & Admission
Download Thammasat University Announcement on the Admission for the Bachelor of Arts Program in Service Innovation (International Program) (BSI) for an academic year 2017 (BE 2560)
2017 Admission Schedule
|2017 Admission Schedule for BSI Program|
|1 November 2016 – 29 January 2017||Application period via post|
|15 February 2017||Announcement of eligible candidates for written examination|
|23 February 2017||Written examination (13.00 – 16.00 hrs.)|
|10 March 2017||Announcement of eligible candidates for an interview|
|16 March 2017||Interview examination ( 09.00 – 16.00 hrs.)|
|31 March 2017||Announcement of successful candidates|
|4 April 2017||Confirmation for studying at BSI|
|18 May 2017||Announcement of student ID|
|26 May 2017||Registration for new students|
|19 - 21 July 2017||Enrollment for Semester 1/2017|
|Remarks: For qualified candidates who confirm for studying at the BSI International Program for academic year 2017, Thammasat University will submit their names to the Association of University Presidents of Thailand (AUPT) in order to remove them from being eligible for the Central Admission System of Thailand.|
To be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Arts Program in Service Innovation (BSI), an applicant must:
- Complete M6 or its equivalence (with minimum GPA 2.00).
- Pass an English Proficiency Test from one of the following.
- English Language Proficiency Test from one of the following. The results must not be more than two years old.
- All applicants must submit a test score for admission unless they are citizens of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- For applicants graduated from international schools or abroad, the High School Equivalency Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education (Thailand) is required. Successful candidates must submit the certificate within 30 days after the semester started. If candidates failed to do so, they will not be eligible to study at the program.
- Other conditions are according to the Thammasat University or the College of Innovation’s Admission Announcement.
Cost for the 4-year BSI program is approximately 450,000 Baht per person (USD 15,000) for Thais and approximately 660,000 Baht per person (USD 22,000) for non-Thai students. It does not include study tour abroad expenses.
Download Detailed Program Expenses (for Thais)
Download Detailed Program Expenses (for non-Thais)
- How to apply
College of Innovation, Thammasat University (Admission BSI)
2 Prachan Road, Phra Nakhon
Remark: please submit application documents within 29 January 2017.
- Required documents
- Completed application form Download here
- Three photographs (1 inch-size)
- A certified copy of the academic transcript for M6 or its equivalence.
Or a copy of academic transcript for M4-M5.
- A certified copy of the High School Equivalency certificate issued by the Ministry of Education (Thailand) for applicants graduated from international schools or abroad.
Or a Temporary High School Equivalency certificate according to Announcement of the Ministry of Education on Equivalency of Foreign Qualifications.
- An original of the English test result TU-GET or TOEFL or IELTS. Test results must not be more than 2 years old by the commencement of application.
- An original bank deposit slip for BSI application fee at 1,000 Baht.
- A certified copy of national ID card or passport.
- A certified copy of house certificate for Thai nationals.
- A certified copy of certificate of personal name change. (If any)
- Application fee
Account Name: College of Innovation Thammasat University
Bank: Siam Commercial Bank
Account No: 003-309797-9
BSI Selection Process
Successful candidates must pass a selection process including a written exam and an interview. Decision of College’s committee on selection process is final.
- Written Examination
Written exam is conducted in English. It is designed to assess the candidates’ ability to communicate in English, and their skill and knowledge on problem solving as well as on different knowledge of services e.g. hotels, public bus, bank, airline, retail, etc.
- Interview Examination
Candidates are allowed to bring portfolio or certificates indicating their knowledge or abilities for consideration.